NSK Grocer (KL) Sdn. Bhd. will try our best to ensure that you are happy and satisfied shopping with us. We are happy to help on cancellation, refund or replace our Products subject to the following terms and conditions. Please email us and let us know how we may help to [email protected] and our customer service team shall contact you soonest possible.
a - you may cancel the order at no charge if the notice is given is at least 24 hours prior to the delivery date and time for Normal Delivery order (3 days to 12 days delivery). Please refer to shipping option as set out in check out.
b - you may cancel the order at no charge if the notice is given before the order shipped out by our delivery for Fast Delivery order (same day or next day delivery arrangement). Please refer to shipping option as set out in check out.
c - we may cancel your order if your ordered item is not available for any You are entitled to a refund at the price which you have paid during checkout cart via online payment, subject to the period of time your bank required to arrange such refund.
a - You are advised to check, inspect and examine your items upon Subject to Clause 2.b, you are entitled to reject items that are found damaged on delivery or item provided not as ordered. We reserve the rights to approve or disapprove your request and our decision is final. The total price of all such rejected items will be deducted from your total bill upon approval from our management.
b - Subject to Clause 2.a here to, we allow you to reject the items within the time period as set out in Clause 2.b subject to the following terms and conditions:
- if the item is defective, damaged;and/or
- if you receive the wrong item; and/or
- if items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set;
- if the items purchased are still in good condition in original packaging and price tag is not removed; and/or
- if such items have not been unsealed or used due to health and hygiene reasons including without limitation toothbrush or soap;and/or
- if the item are not frozen and chilled food or undergarments or are on sale items or purchased via gift cards or which have not been stated as non-returnable or electrical products which shall refer directly to the manufacturer; and/or
- if the original proof of purchase “receipt” of the items purchases is available
- Please be aware that some items have different return time limits and exceptions. No refund shall be entertained after the stipulated return timeline. Perishable products including without limitation fresh products, cheese, bread can be returned within 2 days of the purchase date and non-perishable products can be returned within 7 daysof the purchase date.
- You may make a separate purchase of the new item once the return of the items under Clause 2.2 have been approved by the management.
a - We shall review your request to refund after we have received and inspected your return, at our sole discretion. We reserve the rights to approve or disapprove your request and our decision is final.
b - After being approved by our management, such refund shall be made Payment via FPX, e Wallet, credit card or debit card provided always that we shall have received your payment on the items.
c - We will notify you via email on the approval of refund and you are advised to check with your issuer bankon the status of refund (each issuer bank will have different time period to reflect the refund sum in the bank account/ statement).
d - All refunds for orders will be processed net of discount. For example, if you used a 10% discount voucher for your order and would like to reject an item which has an original price of RM100.00, your final refund amount for the item will be RM90.